Authors are invited to submit the full manuscript (4 to 6 pages including references) of their technical paper, for oral or poster presentation. Papers in pdf format may be uploaded via the EDAS system at https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=22202. The MS Word and pdf templates will be available on the conference website. Final manuscripts are limited to six (6) A4 size pages.
In submitting a paper, the author(s) agree that, upon acceptance, they will prepare the final manuscript in time for inclusion in the published proceedings and will present the paper at the conference. The final manuscript will not be published without advance registration. The proceedings will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore and indexing in EI Compendex.
The template download:
1. word template: ICST2016_paper_template.docx
2. pdf template: ICST2016_paper_template.pdf
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password. The lead author then logs in to the EDAS system to actually submit the paper via the following steps:
2. Create your profile.
3. You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
4. You can then return to the EDAS log-in page and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Please login at and follow the following steps:
1. Select one of the tracks listed in the system.
2. Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper.
3. Click the Submit button.
4. The next page you can add authors or upload manuscript.